Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tagged! 6 Things About Me

Tagged by Joanna @ This Southern Girls Nest

The rules are pretty easy to follow…The person who has been tagged lists 6 things about herself then tags 6 other people who do the same.’

Here are my things…

1. I can make three loops with my tongue, and also touch my nose with my tongue
2. I have never watched Star Wars – and don’t plan on it either
3. I’m terrified of praying mantis’ & sloths
4. I drink at least a pot of coffee a day (2 creamers & 2 artificial sweeteners per cup!)
5. I have a deep desire to work with deaf children. However, I do not even know sign language but would love to learn! So should have went into audiology instead of business!
6. My biggest pet peeve is coat hangers & tupperware bowls

Would tag others but I'm at work & gettin' super busy! Sorry!

No comments: