Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Too bad I didn't get to have any barbeque on Memorial Day. My plans with the BF fell through, so I was stuck with a PB&J. But, Memorial Day isn't about BBQ...its about remembering the sacrifices so many men and women have given up to give us our freedoms that we take so much advantage of! So a sincere THANK YOU to all of the wonderful men and women who are doing just that every day.

I did get some sun in though. I had to layout through rain showers every once in a while though, it wasn't too bad.

Getting back in the swing of work today has been hard. However, the workload has been pretty light so that is good.

I just want some rest. The rainy weather here makes me feel like I live in Seattle (or Forks). Where's my sunshine?

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I'll take some Forks, with a little bit of Edward on the side! : )