Monday, January 26, 2009

Mt Cheaha

Me & Daniel had a wonderful time at Mt. Cheaha this weekend. It's the highest point in Alabama and the view is gorgeous.

New Years Nashville 282

New Years Nashville 268

New Years Nashville 272

New Years Nashville 275

New Years Nashville 267

New Years Nashville 273

New Years Nashville 274

New Years Nashville 280

New Years Nashville 276

New Years Nashville 269

New Years Nashville 270

New Years Nashville 278

New Years Nashville 281

Those are the pretty pictures. Unfortunately, I had a hard bust and cracked open my knee! I let my boyfriend put in the stitches(ouch).

I've been hobbling along since Saturday....I will be out of commission for two weeks while I recover :(

1 comment:

Joanna said...

It looks like y'all had a great time, sans the injury of course. What a cute couple ya'll make! He's a cutie! : )