Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pillow Talk {Sewing Project}

I finished my first project for the future apartment! I made 2 throw pillows for my couch. They are oversized - tan gingham on the front, and solid chocolate on the back. The other major milestone in this is that I used a sewing machine! Yes, me...I did it! My mom showed me the ropes & after it was finally threaded correctly and we figured out how to make the machine work without any instructions - it was pretty easy-cheesy. Now I have to get some more stuffing and I am good to go. Next, I will make a few more accent pillows that I can change out any time I like. I am also going to make my curtains & I can't wait.

I would have some pictures for you...but my pink camera is missing! I must find it tomorrow & will show you my masterpiece.

Also, I got some more goodies for decor that I am in love with! I will show  those later too.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I hope you get your camera found soon! I want to see these pictures, and well I need a sewing machine. : )