Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Apt, Shots, Dates, & Christmas (hmm?)

Eeek! I am getting nervous about this whole apartment idea again. Wow - can I really live off of beenie weenies? I guess so. I'm going to be doing researching tonight. Although, I already have 2 or 3 in mind that I want to visit.

I'm taking B12 and fatburner shots again (geez the word shot just sounds so hardcore there) but it really is. This will help me jumpstart the process so I can get ready for summer. I know its crazy to start this time of year...but I think we all know and can agree that losing weight doesn't happen over night.

Guess what?! I have a date #3 Friday. The firefighter is going to cook dinner for me :-) YAY!

Life is still rockin' and rollin.' Oh, and btw...I've already started listening to Christmas music (so shoot me!)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I listen to Christmas music too! :) It's because well they started on Nov 1st on the radio here playing it!

Oh and we are putting up our tree today! (so shoot me!)

How did the date go??