Forgive my I-insist-on-doing-it-the-hard-way...way. I was using my Friday night fever playing around with fonts in Microsoft word - then transferring the images to Microsoft paint for some love time. I made a little monogram using the program wanna see?
See how the A on the right is reversed? FUN! This was a small 'win' in my book - since I couldn't figure it out in Word.
For those of you in the same boat I will share the (shhhh!) secret:
- Go to Microsoft word and pick out your fav font
- Make sure the middle initial is larger than the others
- Copy and paste into Microsoft Paint (my Paint program was found under Programs -> Accessories)
- Click on draw icon (first icon on top-left) and draw around the last initial in the monogram
- From the top toolbar select image ->reverse -> horizontal
- Save as JPEG if you would like use as a graphic in the future
AND coming soon to a blog near you:
a little fun surprise using this...