Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lifting Spirits

I have been away due to my Grandmother's passing. She had been diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis - a degenerative disease that had taken her over. The last few years has been hard on her, and it was finally time for her to go home. The past few days have been really tough - but thankfully, our family was around to provide support for each other.

I had some get-a-way time to enjoy my favorite girlies, Kayla & Kelsie {my cousins} for some picture time!

Alabama Weekend 025 Alabama Weekend 019
Alabama Weekend 018Alabama Weekend 010

Alabama Weekend 014

Alabama Weekend 026

Alabama Weekend 015

Alabama Weekend 028

Alabama Weekend 020 Alabama Weekend 023
kkAlabama Weekend 024

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Oh Amanda, the pictures are sooo cute!! I am gonna swipe them up! Do you have more? Maybe email them to me or throw them up on Myspace or here long enough so that I can grab them??

Are you loving the Live Journal??